The 2022 Discraft Great Lakes Open will be a great opportunity to spectate and watch some of the best players in the world. The players love spectators and enjoy having an audience. There are a few things to remember when spectating:
- The players take this very seriously - for some players this is their way of making a living. Please be considerate of their needs.
- Do not ask for autographs before or during the round. Please save this for after the round.
- Please try to stay behind the players when they are throwing. Also, if you are in the player's line of sight please be as still as you can. Do not be moving behind the basket when they are putting.
- When the players are preparing to throw, please be quiet.
- Please make sure your cell phones are on silent during the round.
- If a player's disc lands out of bounds do not pick it up for them. Let them get their own disc.
Meet n Greet Elite VIP Badge $275
The cost for this is $275 and gets one person free parking and admission during the entire event. Additionally you will receive a VIP pass that gives you access to VIP viewing areas and access to the VIP tent. This Elite VIP badge also comes with a custom Bushnell/Ledgestone rangefinder and a one hour Meet N Greet/Signing with the following pros (subject to change): Ricky Wysocki, Paul Ulibarri, Missy Gannon, Ben Callaway, Michael Johansen, Paige Pierce, Chris Dickerson, Adam Hammes; additional players to be announced soon. The Meet n Greet will take place on Thursday night, with the location emailed out before the event. This Meet n Greet VIP badge comes with a tournament LE disc and a tournament shirt, in addition to the aforementioned Bushnell rangefinder. Two lucky Elite VIP winners will receive an exclusive 9 hole practice round during DGLO week with Paul Ulibarri.
Purchase Elite VIP Badge
VIP Badge $95
The cost for this is $95 and gets one person free parking and admission during the entire event plus a special badge and Spectator Pack. The badge will get you special access to the VIP tent at the event (which will include snacks and food). The VIP badge will also get you an amazing Spectator Pack.
Purchase VIP Badge
Weekly Admission Pass $55
The cost for this is $55 and gets you a free Limited Edition disc and a free shirt. This pass gets one person into the event to spectate at Toboggan.
Daily Admission Pass $15
The cost for this is $15 per day. This fee is per person.
Note: Children 10 and under get in free.
Parking Note: The above admission options are for one person. For example, if 5 people come to the park in one car for the final day of spectating, each person will need to pay $15.